Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Other Store Locations

I also want to mention that Cut Above The Rest in the Sault, also carries my pendants. Flo has a bowl at the register area and she graciously sells my jewelry.
If you are looking for a full service salon with a top notch staff...please visit Cut Above The Rest. I am constantly amazed at the professionalism of "Flo and Her Girls".
One more place that I need to mention that my mom's sewing and my work can be found is at Snickerdoodle's in Pickford. The Ledy girls have been friends of mine for years, and their food is delicious. If you are driving through Pickford, promise me that you will stop in for a CINNAMON ROLL. They are so yummy.

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl:

    Is there any chance of you listing and showing a picture of your various products on the internet so that I could order items? I absolutely love the necklace that Julie Martin, my daughter-in-law, bought me for my birthday and I would like to order a few more necklaces etc.

    Also, if you did this and had business cards I'm sure some of my family and friends would order from you too.

    I know it would be alot of extra work and thus possibly not feasible. It's only a suggestion, but I think your jewelry is really cool, as does Julie. Yours Truly,
    JanCavender Jackson jancav43@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl--I just purchased some items through a silent auction that you donated to All Saints School in Alpena through Roxane Zann. She also gave me one of your pendents last year. Love it & get lots of complements on it. I want to find out about purchased the little "jewelry bowl" I'll call it. I really liked the saying. Contact All Saints or get info from Roxane. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl -- Can you help point us in the right direction for a replacement clasp? We were in Charlevoix on June 26th and purchased a "peace sign bracelet" at your booth. My fiance has worn it every day since, but unfortunately, the clasp just broke this morning. She doesn't know what she'll do without it! :)
    Can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one of your pendants at the Victorian Arts Fair in West Branch in August. I was thinking that I should have thought ahead for Christmas gifts. Do you sell your merchandise on the internet?

    ReplyDelete