Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sault Realism Now Carries My Clay Work

I'm happy to announce that Sault Realism in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan on Portage Ave. now is a retail storefront where people can by my work!

I have on display inspirational "dishettes" (small dishes with a wide range of uses), and my trademark pendants. Also, for sale, I have handpainted ceramic mugs, cups, and "Shrugs" (short mugs that the store owner, Kathy, creatively named).

Eric and Kathy Demeray have a beautiful and newly expanded gallery. You need to come see it.

My friend, Stephanie Monet, also has her gorgeous glass and jewelry "Baubles" in the gallery. Stephanie's work has gone far beyond her jewelry designs she originated with. Now, she does glass window pieces, slumped glass, garden picks, nightlights, soap dishes, ring holders, and the list goes on. Hopefully, Steph and I are going to also come up with some creations together.

Being a former store owner...I just want to encourage people to visit Sault Realism. Eric does amazing art and photography reproduction and restoration. And, Kathy is an expert at matting and framing. Her years of experience definitely show in her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment